Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale utilizes advanced technology and techniques to detect and measure moisture, extract water, dry materials, remove odors and sanitize and cleanse your property. Whether your property was affected by a sewage disaster or California wildfire, SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale is trained to understand the science behind the processes required to restore your property back to its preloss condition. With patented anti-microbial cleansing agents created by our chemist at our corporate location, be assured that SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale uses state of the art technology throughout the restoration process. Guided by practical standards set by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale restores your property with knowledge, hands on experience and professionalism.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.