Fire Damage Roof
SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley / East Glendale was called out for emergency services for this Van Nuys home. This homeowner had a fire believed to be caused by an electrical wiring malfunction in their wall, which ended up destroying much of the interior portions of the house and started to burn a hole through the roof. It was then the fire department arrived to the scene and quickly saved the home from being a total loss. Our board up and roof tarp services were all that was requested in order to provide safety and security to the home once again. This way, the homeowner can be rest-assured that their insurance company takes care of them when help is needed most. We are proud to be on over 70 insurance national account programs and have crews standing by to help out when it’s needed most.