Fire Smoke Damage Cleanup
A homeowner in Sherman Oaks, CA experienced a large amount of damage to a detached game room when a space heater caught fire overnight. Although there was no fire damage the smoke damage was immense! SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale arrived and found soot had covered all of the contents, ceiling, floors and walls of this structure. We immediately set-up air scrubbers to cleanse the air of residual chemicals, particles and other contaminants and began HEPA vacuuming all surfaces. After the contents were packed up and moved out of the structure, SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale provided a detailed cleaning of this room, including all walls, windows, ceiling, and floors to ensure all soot was removed. The homeowner could not believe how quickly we completed the cleanup and called his painter to finish the work!