Bathroom Smoke Soot Damage
No matter the cause of a home fire loss, the extent of damage may spread further than where the extent of the fire went. In this case, a hallway electrical fire caused by poorly maintained appliances ignited a home fire and fortunately for the homeowners, they were there to quickly to extinguish the flames from spreading. Although catastrophe averted, the hallway bathroom pictured here incurred light smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley / East Glendale has the necessary resources, know-how and staff trained specifically to handle situations like this. Instead of needing to tear out and replaced the affected materials, we were able to wipe down, clean and sanitize the bathroom’s walls, bathtub, floor, sink and other surfaces in order to keep costs as low as possible for the homeowner. Another job well done!