Always Be Prepared
When a storm hits, sometimes it takes you by surprise and without time to prepare. Potentially not giving you the immediate chance to grab what you may need. There is also the potential of not having the supplies necessary at all. That is why the importance of having a Storm Supply Kit on hand.
A Storm Supply Kit could be described as a pre-chosen group of supplies that could assist with health and safety during or after a storm or disaster.
That is why it would be ideal to keep a kit at home, work, and/or in your car at all times.
Here are some things you can keep in your kit.
- Medications needed
- A first aid kit with instructions
- Flashlight and/or matches
- Extra batteries and matches stored in a waterproof case
- Cash and important documents
- Food that can last several days
- Water that can last several days
- Extra Clothing and Shoes
- A pocket knife with other tools attached
- Sanitation wipes and hygiene products
SERVPRO of Crescenta Valley/East Glendale is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is faster to any kind of disaster. Call: (818) 842-1400